Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Fading Afternoon
- One Thousand Word Challenge 117: Finally Under Nine Minutes
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 930: Digging Deeper
- A Poem About Feeling Tired
- Opera House Corner
- One End
- Outer Side of Watsons Bay
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 929: What is The Time?
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
Tag Archives: press
And now I’m writing in the evening and the whole schedule is thrown out the window. I didn’t have one in the first place but it was there, hounding me. I used to write in the mornings before anything would … Continue reading
So, I should have gone to bed about thirty-five minutes ago, but I haven’t. Despite not having my camera, I am going to be getting up to get photos of the sunrise at Bondi Beach. It’s mostly preparation for the … Continue reading