Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Road off The Hume
- Nobuo Uematsu: Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII
- Masashi Hamauzu: Wandering Flame
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- A Colony of Seagulls
- Uloola Falls
- Haruki Murakami: Killing Commendatore Review
- Peter Garrett dancing on the Midnight Oil hand over the Australian Landscape
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 974: Not Actually my Favourite
Daily Archives: June 20, 2020
But of course and verily so that when it just so happened that as the door opened and led to a new experience, the old experience had had enough and thus decided that it was time to leave as the … Continue reading
I think the colour came out really well in this photo. The clouds feel massive and get a lot of focus. There’s a sense of the striking and relaxing that I think I’ve captured. I hope you enjoy.
So this is influenced by a rather small happening that happened today. I wanted to write some bad poetry about something else but instead I wrote bad poetry about said happening. I hope you enjoy. — Dust once still shifts … Continue reading
Thinking about a continuing march forward and I can’t help but let my mind wander once more trough he various fields upon which everything might just so happen to be trampled, but also on other things. I am trying to … Continue reading