Light of Transition

A photo of the sunset taken from the same location as these ones. Also of the same sunset.

I think that what I like about this photo is that it shows the sunset moving toward its end. There’s an idea of transition from day to night and it seems peaceful.

Also I like the scattering of colour in the clouds. I find it to be rather pretty.

This is my submission into the one hundred-and-twenty-second Lens-Artists Photo Challenge.

The theme for this one is “The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow“.

I’ve included this image as as I feel it’s nice to think of the sun rising (both in the literal and metaphorical) in the context of the sunset.

The challenge is hosted by four people and cycles weekly:

Week 1 – Patti

Week 2 – Ann-Christine aka Leya

Week 3 – Amy

Week 4 – Tina

Ana of Anvica’s Gallery is guest-hosting this one. Next week’s will be hosted by Leya.

I recommend checking out how people are interpreting the challenges. I also recommend joining in. It’s a growing, fun community.

I hope you enjoy.

About Stupidity Hole

I'm some guy that does stuff. Hoping to one day fill the internet with enough insane ramblings to impress a cannibal rat ship. I do more than I probably should. I have a page called MS Paint Masterpieces that you may be interested in checking out. I also co-run Culture Eater, an online zine for covering the arts among other things. We're on Patreon!
This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Light of Transition

1. anne leueen says:

This is a lovley response to this weeks challenge!

Liked by 2 people

2. Love the light on the clouds.

janet

Liked by 1 person

3. Teresa says:

Very dramatic image.

Liked by 1 person

4. Ana says:

You’ve captured a very interesting moment. Light and Shadow. Life is a continual acceptance of our lights and shadows, accepting it will make us grow.
    Thank you very much for joining. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

5. JohnRH says:

Great photo, great series. I like this one, ‘location’, and ‘ones’ best. That red on the clouds.

Liked by 1 person

6. Tina Schell says:

Beautiful image SH, and I liked your explanation of why you chose it as well.

Liked by 1 person

7. Amy says:

Beautiful sunlight and colorful sky! Great shot, SH.

Liked by 1 person