Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Miyake Haruka: Merry Go Round
- Canna yet to Bloom
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 946: Time of Day
- Peter Garrett dancing on the Midnight Oil hand over the Australian Landscape
- Cosmic Psychos: Loudmouth Soup Review
- Stone Statues of Ancient Waves Tongue Like Dingoes on Shore
- Old Man Gloom: Seminar VIII: Light Of Meaning Review
- Distant Rainfall
- Valley's Lone Crown
- Salvia farinacea
Tag Archives: bent
I’m pretty sure these are cirrus clouds. Not entirely sure; just pretty sure. I took this a few days ago when I went out to try and get shots of birds at some time around sunset. Only took the 70-200 … Continue reading
A tree that has grown away from St Kilda Beach. I find myself wondering as to how much this has to do with coastal winds. The tree looks massive and strong, and has some strong leaf growth on it, I … Continue reading
On the way home from work a few days ago I saw this and decided to take a picture, as evidenced by the picture which is being shared here. I find myself wondering as to what is causing this to … Continue reading
Here’s another shot taken at Jamberoo Lookout. There’s a lot of things that I like about the Australian bushland. One of the things I like is how dry it can look at times. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.
Here is a picture of a ferris wheel. As you can see, it is equal parts ferris and wheel. I think. I like this picture as the ferris wheel looks, to me, slightly bent. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.