Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Nobuo Uematsu: Unknown Lands
- A Poem About a Long Day
- Haruki Murakami: Killing Commendatore Review
- Jesu: Terminus
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Moses Gunn Collective: Mercy Mountain Review
- Camellia Japonica 'White Nun'
- Nobuo Uematsu: Four Valiant Hearts
- My Door
Tag Archives: elements
I’ve spent most of the day working slowly on this review. I think I may have overthought it, though I’m alright with the result, more so that it’s done rather than for how good it is or is not as … Continue reading
This review is much shorter than I had hoped. I didn’t want to reveal too much about the album, but this feels too much like skimming in places. I’m still trying to catch up on the backlog and I think … Continue reading
I’m not sure as to how well this served as a critique. I do know that in reviewing this album my disdain for hype increased. A lot of what was said in the blurb is usually something that comes in … Continue reading
It’s nice and cool right now, but it’s going to get much warmer today, not that I mind, mind you, as today I want it to be a little warmer so I can wear something shorter than pants, yet longer … Continue reading