Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Nobuo Uematsu: Unknown Lands
- A Poem About a Long Day
- Haruki Murakami: Killing Commendatore Review
- Jesu: Terminus
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Moses Gunn Collective: Mercy Mountain Review
- Camellia Japonica 'White Nun'
- Nobuo Uematsu: Four Valiant Hearts
- My Door
Tag Archives: wear
So I’ve been out a fqw times in the past few weeks, just walking around and doing things that may or may not need to be done. Kind of a mix. Some recreational stuff, some stuff that does need to … Continue reading
COFFEE number two is doing what it needs to do and that is make me feel more awake than I am. Slowly sipping it is the way to go. If I go too fast I might overload. Slow and steady … Continue reading
Another quick poem about a topic I’ve written about a few times. Might write again about it tomorrow. I feel as though I’m being a bit pretentious with this one, but I hope I got what I was trying to … Continue reading
Once more I’ve wasted the day, though there was a little bit of work that was done, but that is now in the past and I am now here. So this is your warning that this is likely going to … Continue reading