A long ache is stretching out over my body. I am tired, sore, grouchy and looking to complain, so that is what I am going to do. I’m going to whinge and I’m going to complain.
Not necessarily in that order. Perhaps there will be a different order in which I arrange those two things. I am yet to decide.
There are so many questions that I have before I can make my final decision. Should they be in the order that they present themselves? Should I reverse the order? Should I consider the possibility of starting one, then the other, then creating some sort of interweaving narrative so as to create some sort of sense of implied brilliance? I’m really not sure on this one, but there certainly is a way that this can be done and I need to find out in which way that it can be done.
On one hand, there are options and sometimes you need to narrow down the options before you can make an informed decision. Sometimes it is better to do this than not doing this as it means that you’re more likely to make an informed decision and of course an informed decision means that you’re more likely to come out okay on the end. Perhaps it is a way of hedging one’s bets, so to speak.
On the other hand, despite there being options it should be fine to go in with reckless abandon. Well, not always, but in this instance it just might be fine. There are little, if any dangers present and the likelihood of coming out of this in a position worse for wear is pretty low. This is something that I could very easily treat as though it wasn’t even a thought and it is likely that nothing would happen as there is nothing to gain and lose form this. That is something I need to also bear in mind.
Weighing these two options up and I am not sure as to which will be better for today. Sure, the second one seems like it is the obvious choice, but the first also has its perks of which would be foolish for me to ignore as then I would be limiting my options for no discernible reason.
Then there might be other options of which I am yet to consider and that too is something that I must consider, but I don’t know what those options are. As I do not know as to what those options are, I don’t think that I shall even bother giving them the time or day of trying to dignify them with a thought, and so I am going to resolutely stick to these two options and try and work out which one is the best before I go ahead and do something.
Well, now that I have said all of that, I guess that the best option to take form here is to go ahead and begin the considering.
The time it took to write five-hundred words: 05:45:39
Another writing where I feel as though my being tired shows. However, I feel as though this one flows a bit better than my usual writing.
Written at home.