Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Fading Afternoon
- One Thousand Word Challenge 117: Finally Under Nine Minutes
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 930: Digging Deeper
- A Poem About Feeling Tired
- Opera House Corner
- One End
- Outer Side of Watsons Bay
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 929: What is The Time?
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
Tag Archives: abyss
This started as a word challenge and then I lost the time but I didn’t want to start again so I kept it going. I guess that in a really loose sense this is poetry. It’s okay. Anyway, I hope … Continue reading
One Thousand Word Challenge 16: An Attempt at Writing Something a Little Less Absurd and Fantastic When Overpowering Tea is Involved
Alright, so I was planning to write a little bit earlier, but seeing as that idea went right out the window, along with my dreams, hopes and desires to write at an earlier time than what could be referred to … Continue reading