Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Fading Afternoon
- One Thousand Word Challenge 117: Finally Under Nine Minutes
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 930: Digging Deeper
- A Poem About Feeling Tired
- Opera House Corner
- One End
- Outer Side of Watsons Bay
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 929: What is The Time?
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
Tag Archives: bushwalking
Moving the hair from out in front of my face, trying to write a review, but all I can think of is the need to get back out in the bush. Or, at least that is what the music that … Continue reading
This is a photo I took a few days before the end of 2014. I was bushwalking in Mount Kuring-gai with Drew and someone else. I saw this and decided I should take photos. I’m not sure as to why … Continue reading