Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Fading Afternoon
- One Thousand Word Challenge 117: Finally Under Nine Minutes
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 930: Digging Deeper
- A Poem About Feeling Tired
- Opera House Corner
- One End
- Outer Side of Watsons Bay
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 929: What is The Time?
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
Tag Archives: creating
A bit of spare time can be spent well so long as it is spent well. Therefore, make sure you spend your spare time well. However, truthfully do we really have anything known as spare time? You only get so … Continue reading
Another night short on sleep, but at least it was a little more than the prior night. Could be worse. Am awake, am doing stuff. Am now getting things out of the way, and a little earlier than in the … Continue reading
And of course, here we are at the juncture of moving between being and not being, but the body remains fluid and dynamic in its movement. Spinning, twirling, rotating and becoming something that is just so much more than what … Continue reading