Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Fading Afternoon
- One Thousand Word Challenge 117: Finally Under Nine Minutes
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 930: Digging Deeper
- A Poem About Feeling Tired
- Opera House Corner
- One End
- Outer Side of Watsons Bay
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 929: What is The Time?
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
Tag Archives: theme
Another night short on sleep, but at least it was a little more than the prior night. Could be worse. Am awake, am doing stuff. Am now getting things out of the way, and a little earlier than in the … Continue reading
So of course I am sitting here, looking for longer words to fill the void. Words such as “destitute”, “destitution”, and so on and so forth, for there needs to be less shortening and more lengthening in order to see … Continue reading
I’m a bit concerned with these reindeer, as it looks as though they’re going to plough right into the floor. Although, they most likely will pull up before that can happen. I used this photo as my thirty-sixth entry into … Continue reading