Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Damaged Structure
- One Thousand Word Challenge 164: Make up Reasons
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 1038: Something Else
- One Thousand Word Challenge 163: On Education Again
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 1037: Some Rambling About Music
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Stone Statues of Ancient Waves Tongue Like Dingoes on Shore
- Born Lion: Final Words Review
- Joe Hisaishi: Silent Love
- Partial Sky
Tag Archives: rhodes
A long exposure of Rhodes at night, or at least part of it anyway. Aside from the light on the moon, I’m rather content with how this one turned out. It almost feels peaceful to me. At the very least, … Continue reading
Another photo of Rhodes. Whilst I like the height differences in general, as well as how they affect the reflection, I really like how the two buildings with cranes around them appear to just dwarf everything, even the other large … Continue reading
Here’s a photo of Rhodes. This is similar to the last photo shared, though perhaps this one is much more dramatic due to the lighting and the colour of the buildings. I hope you enjoy.