Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Nobuo Uematsu: Unknown Lands
- A Poem About a Long Day
- Haruki Murakami: Killing Commendatore Review
- Jesu: Terminus
- Moses Gunn Collective: Mercy Mountain Review
- Camellia Japonica 'White Nun'
- Nobuo Uematsu: Four Valiant Hearts
- My Door
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
Daily Archives: October 18, 2016
Anzac Bridge, to be precise. This was taken whilst walking home a few weeks ago. I’d been wanted to take something like this for a while, but it took me a while get around to doing. Anyway, whilst it could … Continue reading
It had been a long, long walk, but Ewe and I had finally reached our destination; a location where we would safely be carried across the vast expanse of water to a location where a train could be caught. That … Continue reading