Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Canna yet to Bloom
- Miyake Haruka: Merry Go Round
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 946: Time of Day
- Peter Garrett dancing on the Midnight Oil hand over the Australian Landscape
- Cosmic Psychos: Loudmouth Soup Review
- Stone Statues of Ancient Waves Tongue Like Dingoes on Shore
- Old Man Gloom: Seminar VIII: Light Of Meaning Review
- Distant Rainfall
- Valley's Lone Crown
- Salvia farinacea
Daily Archives: May 7, 2018
It was a bright day. Perhaps it could have been brighter. People walking through Darling Harbour, their shadows stretching out. I thought they’d turn out darker than this. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.
This review has been published on Cool Try. If you do read it here, please also check it out there as there are some photos of the gig and you’d be supporting Cool Try. —– First up was Wartime Sweethearts. … Continue reading