Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Fading Afternoon
- One Thousand Word Challenge 117: Finally Under Nine Minutes
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 930: Digging Deeper
- A Poem About Feeling Tired
- Opera House Corner
- One End
- Outer Side of Watsons Bay
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 929: What is The Time?
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
Daily Archives: April 30, 2020
I took this photo as I wanted to capture the tower’s structure. It’s quite angular, rigid, cold and net-like, I think. There’s a great deal of form and shape in this, though at the same time the shape isn’t variable … Continue reading
Of course there would be a push to move on forward from the safety of the oasis. The oasis could only remain safe for so long, after all. They had to keep on moving forward. There was no other choice, … Continue reading