Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Fading Afternoon
- One Thousand Word Challenge 117: Finally Under Nine Minutes
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 930: Digging Deeper
- A Poem About Feeling Tired
- Opera House Corner
- One End
- Outer Side of Watsons Bay
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 929: What is The Time?
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
Daily Archives: April 9, 2020
Taken somewhere past The Blue Mountains. I find this photo pleasant enough but I’m not sure why. Maybe it’s the curve, or the different textures. Maybe it’s its simple scenery. This is my submission into Leanne Cole‘s “Monochrome Madness” for this … Continue reading