Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Fading Afternoon
- One Thousand Word Challenge 117: Finally Under Nine Minutes
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 930: Digging Deeper
- A Poem About Feeling Tired
- Opera House Corner
- One End
- Outer Side of Watsons Bay
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 929: What is The Time?
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
Daily Archives: April 26, 2020
I was trying to think of things to write and instead I wrote this. How like far too much of my writing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy. — On this eve my attempts At writing poetry have met an end … Continue reading
This interview was conducted in early 2017. So I realised that on the last interview I shared here I said that at the time I was trying to capture a conversation. Now that I think about it I’m not entirely … Continue reading
I think I don’t know as to where I need to be in order to start, but I know that slowly drifting away isn’t serving me any favours on a hot little plate. I guess I need to grapple with … Continue reading