Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Fading Afternoon
- One Thousand Word Challenge 117: Finally Under Nine Minutes
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 930: Digging Deeper
- A Poem About Feeling Tired
- Opera House Corner
- One End
- Outer Side of Watsons Bay
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 929: What is The Time?
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
Daily Archives: April 13, 2020
As seen somewhere in Australia. Whilst out in the forest past the mountains I came across this little bit of biology. I like how the moss contrasts with the immediate area. It both seems to clash and be in harmony. … Continue reading
The ocean was as vast and beautiful as it had always been. A long time since they had traversed this location. Far too long. As always, the rainforest seemed to suddenly pull back to reveal a grand, open expanse full … Continue reading