Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 1070: Embracing the Breeze
- Driving With Friends Dream
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
- Meshuggah: The Violent Sleep of Reason Review
- Disasteradio: Sweatshop Review
- Memorex Memories: Pictures of Purple Skies
- Lights in a Car Park
- Water on the Weir
Daily Archives: August 29, 2020
This was taken a few days ago whilst walking along The Cooks River. For most of the time this galah was eating very little of its body was visible. It was quite cute. I hope you enjoy.