Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Nobuo Uematsu: Unknown Lands
- A Poem About a Long Day
- Haruki Murakami: Killing Commendatore Review
- Jesu: Terminus
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Moses Gunn Collective: Mercy Mountain Review
- Camellia Japonica 'White Nun'
- Nobuo Uematsu: Four Valiant Hearts
- My Door
Daily Archives: August 2, 2020
So I’ve been sitting here for a while now. I’ve been thinking of what I should write, and even just writing and seeing what happens, but the issue is that I’m rather tired. I’m rather tired and feeling tired is … Continue reading
So, as they say it’s go time. Kicking down a door from the outside to be able to go inside to be able to go outside without having to jump a fence in order to be able to water plants … Continue reading
The same location as seen in these photos. I like the “rough flatness”, as well as the feeling of the area being open. The small pools of water reflect the sky quite nicely, and there are a few interesting formations … Continue reading