Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Nobuo Uematsu: Unknown Lands
- A Poem About a Long Day
- Haruki Murakami: Killing Commendatore Review
- Jesu: Terminus
- Moses Gunn Collective: Mercy Mountain Review
- Camellia Japonica 'White Nun'
- Nobuo Uematsu: Four Valiant Hearts
- My Door
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
Daily Archives: March 14, 2021
Here’s a photo of the plateau I walked across on both of my attempts to get to the top of Mount Dingo. I like that, without revealing everything, there’s a sense of the size of the plateau. It feels quite … Continue reading
Not sure about this one, but then again I’m seldom positive about the quality of these bits of poetry. This one I think is pretty clear and direct. Probably more so than other “poems” I’ve written. I hope you enjoy. … Continue reading