Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Fading Afternoon
- One Thousand Word Challenge 117: Finally Under Nine Minutes
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 930: Digging Deeper
- A Poem About Feeling Tired
- Opera House Corner
- One End
- Outer Side of Watsons Bay
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 929: What is The Time?
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
Tag Archives: aquarium
Floating above the alien landscape of a foreign dimension, the rainbow trouts await the the right moment to rain their fury upon its prey, for meals are few and far between. Spectres choosing to remain nearby can only watch and … Continue reading
It was fairly easy to choose photos to use for this post as most of the photos I took over this period weren’t that good. I’m saving most of the photos from Osaka Aquarium for another post, partly because I … Continue reading
As the fastest route to us was via Shin-Yokohama Station, we still managed to save a fair bit of time as we didn’t have to go through Tokyo. After we arrived at Shin-Yokohama Station, we headed for the 新幹線 (shinkansen) … Continue reading