Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Fading Afternoon
- One Thousand Word Challenge 117: Finally Under Nine Minutes
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 930: Digging Deeper
- A Poem About Feeling Tired
- Opera House Corner
- One End
- Outer Side of Watsons Bay
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 929: What is The Time?
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
Tag Archives: decisions
I’m awake! Okay, sot hat probably does not need an exclamation mark to conclude that sentence comprised of two and only two words, but sometimes it is nice to use punctuation for no real reason. That is what I am … Continue reading
Not enough sunlight filtering through this living room window for this kind of morning. There needs to be more. More sunlight and more words. More expression, as they say, whoever “they” may be. Nut anyway, enough of that. There are … Continue reading