Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Nobuo Uematsu: Unknown Lands
- A Poem About a Long Day
- Haruki Murakami: Killing Commendatore Review
- Jesu: Terminus
- Moses Gunn Collective: Mercy Mountain Review
- Camellia Japonica 'White Nun'
- Nobuo Uematsu: Four Valiant Hearts
- My Door
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
Tag Archives: fields
This was written over three listens. With this one I wasn’t sure what I was going for. I think I was looking to express imagery coming forth from the song as a result of describing what was happening with the … Continue reading
Well, it’s as cold day once again, but today I’m not really going to write about that. At the very least I’m going to try and keep it out of my writing here as much as possible, but only for … Continue reading