Top Posts & Pages
- Skull Flowers
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
- Susumu Yokota: Azukiiro No Kaori
- Godflesh: A World Lit Only by Fire Review
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Einstürzende Neubauten: Alles In Allem Review
- Seatbelts: Space Lion
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 1218: Walking Down the Street
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 1219: Combining Self at Excessive Speed
Tag Archives: gull
I’ve been meaning to share this photo but haven’t found the right time to share it, or at least that’s what I’m telling myself right now as the real answer is that I haven’t gotten around to sharing the photo … Continue reading
It almost appears as though this silver gull has no distinction between its head and the front of its body. I hope you enjoy.
Still quite ill, so only this photo this evening. Not exactly a great shot, but I feel there’s a fair bit to see around the action of the gulls looking to land. I hope you enjoy.
A singular gull of the silver variety walking around on the sand. There’s a few different tracks covering the sand which seems to create a sense of noise, if that makes sense. Makes it seem like the gull is lost … Continue reading
This was done a few hours ago. I was streaming some lazy sketching this afternoon and decided to try and sketch a photo I took of a silver gull a few years ago (here’s another photo of the same silver … Continue reading