Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Damaged Structure
- One Thousand Word Challenge 164: Make up Reasons
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 1038: Something Else
- One Thousand Word Challenge 163: On Education Again
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 1037: Some Rambling About Music
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Stone Statues of Ancient Waves Tongue Like Dingoes on Shore
- Born Lion: Final Words Review
- Joe Hisaishi: Silent Love
- Partial Sky
Tag Archives: liquid
Taken around the same time as this photo. This almost looks like a bit of water among land. I think it might have to do with how uniform whatever it is that is covering the water is, as it’s rather … Continue reading
Just an image of waves from a bout among waves from wind. It’s a nice, easy image I think. I hope you enjoy.
Alright, so today we’re talking about clouds as that is an easy subject to cover and it doesn’t mean that I have to go full bore on the typing in order to discuss clouds. I still might just, but I’d … Continue reading
I don’t know why I leave so many things to the last minute. It’s not a good habit to be involved with. It would be better to not leave things to the last minute. I’m now rushing as I do … Continue reading
Do you know how good water is? Water is the best. Well, maybe just one of the best, but it certainly is the best. You can’t convince me otherwise. So the thing with water is that often it appears to … Continue reading
Well, it’s the day of the Monday known as “Monday”. At least, that is what I think it is known as. Slightly warm outside. Pleasant for cycling. Cycling is good. Helps keep fit, helps keep you moving. There’s not long … Continue reading
A waterfall I’ve shot a couple of times before. This one has a nice variation in lighting, I think. I also think that it’s nice how the waterfall almost looks still. I hope you enjoy.
I think that for the next time I write any sort of poetry, I’m going to look at using longer lines. It is something I haven’t done in a while. I don’t think it will make what I write better, … Continue reading