Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Nobuo Uematsu: Unknown Lands
- A Poem About a Long Day
- Haruki Murakami: Killing Commendatore Review
- Jesu: Terminus
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Moses Gunn Collective: Mercy Mountain Review
- Camellia Japonica 'White Nun'
- Nobuo Uematsu: Four Valiant Hearts
- My Door
Daily Archives: July 3, 2020
Or uphill, depending on how you want to view the thing. I really like the slope’s angle. It shifts a little, but almost feels as though it smoothly curves whilst remaining steep. I also like the contrast in light brought … Continue reading
The droning of machinery drones on outside which contrasts rather harshly with the sunny appearance of everything as there are few clouds out and it is sunny and bright and there are a few birds about. It would be rather … Continue reading