Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Nobuo Uematsu: Unknown Lands
- A Poem About a Long Day
- Haruki Murakami: Killing Commendatore Review
- Jesu: Terminus
- Moses Gunn Collective: Mercy Mountain Review
- Camellia Japonica 'White Nun'
- Nobuo Uematsu: Four Valiant Hearts
- My Door
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
Tag Archives: objects
The cold is brittle and wears at my bones, or something. Yes, it still is cold and in a couple of days it will be winter, which is the way that the passing of the seasons works or something. I … Continue reading
Morning. It is morning. I am writing this in the morning. I am expressing that I am writing this in the morning. Of course this adds nothing to what will follow, but sometimes you need to set the scene. Sometimes … Continue reading
Today once more the camera goes in for a servicing and of course I will feel naked, or something. It’s a sad event, but a necessary one and therefore it is one that I shall embrace due to it being … Continue reading