Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Gradual Rejuvenation
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 932: A Long Day
- Burned Bare
- A Poem About Time Passing
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- To Mount Dingo: Tarros Ladder
- Unreqvited: Stars Wept to the Sea Review
- Francesco Paoli and a Microphone
- Corvus coronoides
- tricot: Tokyo Vampire Hotel
Tag Archives: uloola
Another photo of Uloola Falls (here are the previous ones I’ve shared). I think this one has the benefit of “experience” behind it in that I feel it feels less flat than the other long exposure Uloola Falls shot I … Continue reading
A waterfall I’ve shot a couple of times before. This one has a nice variation in lighting, I think. I also think that it’s nice how the waterfall almost looks still. I hope you enjoy.
The recent bushwalk took my friend and I past Uloola Falls. As I’m now using a full frame and my skills may have improved, I wanted to head down and get a long exposure of the falls to see how … Continue reading