Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Miyake Haruka: Merry Go Round
- Canna yet to Bloom
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 946: Time of Day
- Peter Garrett dancing on the Midnight Oil hand over the Australian Landscape
- Cosmic Psychos: Loudmouth Soup Review
- Stone Statues of Ancient Waves Tongue Like Dingoes on Shore
- Old Man Gloom: Seminar VIII: Light Of Meaning Review
- Distant Rainfall
- Valley's Lone Crown
- Salvia farinacea
Daily Archives: October 14, 2017
Here’s another shot taken at Jamberoo Lookout. There’s a lot of things that I like about the Australian bushland. One of the things I like is how dry it can look at times. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.
I should be doing uni work whilst I still have the time, but I’d rather sit here right now as my lunch is nearly over. Deep time is an interesting thing to read about, as are many things that are … Continue reading