Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Miyake Haruka: Merry Go Round
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 946: Time of Day
- Peter Garrett dancing on the Midnight Oil hand over the Australian Landscape
- Canna yet to Bloom
- Cosmic Psychos: Loudmouth Soup Review
- Stone Statues of Ancient Waves Tongue Like Dingoes on Shore
- Old Man Gloom: Seminar VIII: Light Of Meaning Review
- Distant Rainfall
- Valley's Lone Crown
- Salvia farinacea
Daily Archives: October 27, 2017
Patterns in a rock platform. Caused by erosion. Water contrasts with geology. It almost looks like river flow. I hope you enjoy.
Well, here we are once more on a nice day of wet weather, studying for more stuff, but this time in a group as group work sometimes helps. Sometimes. It is helping right now, but probably because we’re bouncing a … Continue reading