Lights in a Car Park

Another photo of a car park, but this time at night.

This one has a dingy feel to it, I think. I imagine it would look different during the day, but here it doesn’t look like the kind of place you’d want to be. The lighting is enough to know where you’re going, but it feels like an attempt to be clinical without quite succeeding.

This is my submission into the one hundred-and-sixty-sixth Lens-Artists Photo Challenge.

The theme for this one is “Artificial Light“.

The challenge is hosted by four people and cycles weekly:

Week 1 – Patti

Week 2 – Ann-Christine aka Leya

Week 3 – Amy

Week 4 – Tina

This one is curated by Leya. The next one is curated by Amy.

I recommend participating in the challenges. They’re enjoyable and allow room for interpretation of the theme without straying too far. If you don’t participate, then I recommend that you at least check out what others of the Lens-Artists community are submitting.

I hope you enjoy.

About Stupidity Hole

I'm some guy that does stuff. Hoping to one day fill the internet with enough insane ramblings to impress a cannibal rat ship. I do more than I probably should. I have a page called MS Paint Masterpieces that you may be interested in checking out. I also co-run Culture Eater, an online zine for covering the arts among other things. We're on Patreon!
This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Lights in a Car Park

1. Amy says:

That is a cool shot of a car park, SH!

2. Tina Schell says:

Very nice SH – quite modernist and perfect for the challenge.

3. Prior... says:

I love the shapes and vibe – a lot of energy here!

4. anne leueen says:

I think this a cool photo. It had a great quality to it with the geometric lines and the lights emphasizing them. That’s enough commentary from me! I’ll shut up now😊

5. Leya says:

I love the lines and geometric build. Well chosen!

Liked by 1 person

6. Wind Kisses says:

Great choice for artificial light. Thinking it must be late. I little scary to be wandering in there, and like everyone else, love the way the lights bring our the geometric lines. Donna

7. JohnRH says:

Good shot!! I like the perspective lines drawing toward the center.

8. brenda says:

nicely composed image with repeating patterns and lines.