Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Nobuo Uematsu: Unknown Lands
- A Poem About a Long Day
- Haruki Murakami: Killing Commendatore Review
- Jesu: Terminus
- Moses Gunn Collective: Mercy Mountain Review
- Camellia Japonica 'White Nun'
- Nobuo Uematsu: Four Valiant Hearts
- My Door
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
Tag Archives: become
This was written yesterday in one short sitting and then edited over the last hour. I feel as though as far as reviews go this is acceptable. I don’t think it’s great, but I feel as though I’m developing something. … Continue reading
I don’t know why I leave so many things to the last minute. It’s not a good habit to be involved with. It would be better to not leave things to the last minute. I’m now rushing as I do … Continue reading
Was waiting for a lecture to start and letting the thoughts roll around in my mind. Thinking about all the friendships that have and have not endured and thinking about how people are… well, people. You know, sometimes you get … Continue reading
The silent, soothing sounds of construction are emanating from somewhere to the right of me, for there seems to be some sort of construction occurring outside, although I cannot see it. The sun is shining through the window, illuminating my … Continue reading