Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Fading Afternoon
- One Thousand Word Challenge 117: Finally Under Nine Minutes
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 930: Digging Deeper
- A Poem About Feeling Tired
- Opera House Corner
- One End
- Outer Side of Watsons Bay
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 929: What is The Time?
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
Tag Archives: soft
The sound of something calm moves over everything and, much like a comforting blanket, it is comforting. Of course there are the shrill screams of terror that emanate from somewhere, but they soon die off and a sense of relaxation … Continue reading
Chimes. Something soft. Muted. Close, yet seemingly distant. Hidden behind something. Hidden away. Not completely hidden, but still not entirely there. The sounds skirt the edges of hearing; they are there, they are faint but they are distinct. They draw … Continue reading
Saw some of these smallish mammals at St Kilda. They would come out from the rocks and get a little bit of food before going back into hiding for around a minute. Most people would walk past without realising, instead … Continue reading